Mosquitoes transmitting disease is a major problem around the world. In Southern California the temperature is normally above 50 degrees Fahrenheit making mosquitoes active year round. Luckily, we have the solution! The In2Care® Mosquito Trap is the first trap that uses a biological control agent to kill mosquitoes.
- Effectively controls the mosquito that transmits Zika
- Green Innovation – reduced use of chemicals
- Does not target plants or beneficial insects such as bees or butterflies
- Gives 24 hour protection
- Both bioactives have short half-life
- Low risks for non-target organisms
In2Care® Mosquito Traps deploy a small dose of bioactive mixture in an enclosed point-source environment
that is specifically attractive to mosquitoes. Only tiny amounts of larvicide will get spread to other breeding
sites (mostly small man-made containers), which is enough to kill mosquito larvae (as <10 ppb PPF works well)
but not enough to cause risk for non-target organisms like fish or mammals. In this way, our Traps offer an
effective mosquito control option without drastic use of chemicals in the entire environment.
You got questions, we got answers, click the download link to find out more details! More Info